Planning Site

You can access our planning site and calendar here.

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Amazing Writing

Check out these amazing pieces of writing by two of our Year 2 students.

Matthew Upton

Unfortunately
Dave was having a lovely  walk in the forest singing “Doo dooo I am having a good life laa laaa. I like the flowers that are growing laa! It is a good November 1o95. This forest is the best. It was a good idea to have a walk in it. Maybe I should do it next year.Dave walked and walked and walked and walked. He was a happy boy that Dave but Dave started to miss his family because he hadn't seen them for days. He was worried about his family. He was sad about his family.

Unfortunately a humongous hungry loin ran to Dave. Fortunately Dave climbed up the tallest tree in the forest. He he ha ha! said Dave. The loin was trying to climb the tree but he could not climb the tree. Roar! said the lion and with a flash the loin went away. Yay! said Dave. In your face lion!

Unfortunately a giant blue strong snake was the tree! Dave didn't notice that. The snake opened his eyes and hissed and hissed. Dave jumped off the tree, aka the snake. When Dave got off the snake he looked behind and said “Oh my!” Fortunately Dave found a sword that was glowing. He picked up the sword. The snake was so scared of the sword that he slithered away.

Unfortunately a giant came holding a spiky weapon in his hand. He had big smelly hairy feet. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! He had big black spiky hair. “Oh my” said Dave. Fortunately the giant was nice. “Oh what a relief” said Dave.


Ellen-Rose Calvert

My Mum
My mum is called Nicole. She has curly red hair and light skin. My mum likes her husband James and 2 girls Ellen-Rose and Emmaline. She mostly wears a top and jeans or clothes that suit the weather. My mum also wears dark clothes. I love my mum so much! She is like my guard. She is very polite and kind. She is very nice and to describe her I would say she gives me hugs and kisses. She works so hard and when I say hard I mean hard! My mum never ever lies. I think me and my sister have the best mum in the world!

1 comment:

  1. Love the writing team. Ellen-Rose - a very lucky Mum. Matthew - thoroughly enjoyed your piece and could just imagine the forest! Keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete